If your customer hasn't received the refund you processes, you should provide your customer with the Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) of the refund. Your customer can then use this number to track the funds with their issuing bank.
My customer has not received the processed refund
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Review proof of refund in the Dashboard
- Review transaction refund status in the Dashboard
- Issue a refund to an expired or canceled card or closed account
- Process a refund on a different card than the one used for the initial payment
- Process a refund for an amount larger than the initial transaction
- Process a refund for a card not processed on Checkout.com
- Rectify accidental processing of a full refund instead of a partial refund
- Cancel or void a refund
- Refund process duration