To change the User permissions in the Dashboard, verify you are an account administrator (Administrator Owner or Administrator or IAM Admin) and execute the following steps:
- Login to the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Team tab and select User Permissions.
- Optionally, click View all roles to expand the role list and see the Custom and Pre-defined roles.
- To create a new role, click the New role button. Alternatively, click on an existing role to edit its permissions.
- In the user list, select a user to open the details window.
- Use the Role drop-down to update a user's role.
- Tick or untick the Legal entities you want the user to have access to.
- Click the Save button to confirm.
Fore more details, visit the User permissions page in the Documentation website.