You can simulate a dispute by using specific combinations of payment methods and amounts, as described in our disputes testing guide.
Generate a dispute in your sandbox account
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Final dispute decision waiting period
- Checkout.com dispute management
- Account chargeback deduction and dispute resolution
- Rolling reserve process
- View your chargeback ratio in the Dashboard
- Checkout.com retrieval request
- Submit evidence for a refunded payment
- Upload an audio file in response to a dispute
- Upload and submit evidence to challenge a dispute
- Dispute challenge duration and expiry date