If Checkout.com is your direct acquirer, we will manage your disputes. If you're currently using our gateway-only services through a third-party acquirer, we will not manage your disputes.In this case, contact your direct acquirer for support.
Checkout.com dispute management
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Final dispute decision waiting period
- Account chargeback deduction and dispute resolution
- Rolling reserve process
- View your chargeback ratio in the Dashboard
- Checkout.com retrieval request
- Submit evidence for a refunded payment
- Upload an audio file in response to a dispute
- Upload and submit evidence to challenge a dispute
- Dispute challenge duration and expiry date