If you want to use alternative payment methods, we first need to enable them on your account. To get this done, either contact your Account Manager or email our Support team at email@example.com. Also, some local payment methods only work in certain currencies, so they won't be displayed if you use a different currency in your store. For example, for Sofort, you need to use EUR to see it as a payment option on your checkout page.
Magento 2: All alternative payment methods are enabled but not showing on the checkout page
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Magento 2: 'class or interceptor does not exist' error message
- Refund a payment made on an ecommerce platform
- WooCommerce: Not getting 'payment declined' webhooks
- WooCommerce: Error when creating a payment token
- WooCommerce: Sync 3D Secure (3DS) transactions and order statuses
- Shopify: Order status not updating
- Shopify: 'server_api_not_allowed' error
- Shopify: 'payment_method_invalid' error
- Shopify: Accept Mada cards
- Shopify: Enable three-digit currencies