If you receive an error code, it means something has gone wrong with your request. The code will tell you the nature of the problem, with the usual issues being invalid formatting (like an invalid shipping address) and processing errors (like a payment method not being supported). To learn about specific codes, see our error codes guide.
Understand request error codes
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Set up webhook notifications
- Troubleshoot decline codes
- Understand the 'Do Not Honour (20005)' response code
- Understand the 'Authorization: Flagged' payment status
- Understand transaction response codes
- Set up a dynamic billing descriptor
- Verify if a card linked to a source ID is expired
- Test alternative payment methods in my sandbox account
- Create a sandbox account