The `previous_payment_id` field passed in recurring payment requests supports payment IDs, charge IDs, and scheme IDs.
Use a charge ID for recurring payments in the Unified Payments API
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Change the billing descriptor
- Apple Pay and Google Pay enabling fees
- Understand why my customer's card was declined
- Apple Pay and Google Pay card numbers difference on the Dashboard
- Find the Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) in the Dashboard
- Understand the Dashboard payment statuses
- Review payment status
- Create a payment link
- Send your own unique identifier in a payment