As per Checkout.com's policies, settlement is strictly made to the bank account as stated in the Merchant Services Agreement (MSA). You should, therefore, keep your bank account operational to allow for final settlement.
Operational bank account for the final payment
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Final payment and account termination
- Access API secret and public keys
- Set up multiple businesses and channels in my sandbox account
- Manage multiple users on one sandbox account
- Review your account fees breakdown
- Add a processing channel to my account
- Funds not received even after the Dashboard settlement date
- Balance and account termination
- Reserves release and account termination