You can test most of the alternative payment methods (APMs) we support in the sandbox environment. You can configure Apple Pay and Google Pay, however, we need to activate the other APMs before you can use them. To get this done, email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test alternative payment methods in my sandbox account
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Set up webhook notifications
- Troubleshoot decline codes
- Understand the 'Do Not Honour (20005)' response code
- Understand request error codes
- Understand the 'Authorization: Flagged' payment status
- Understand transaction response codes
- Set up a dynamic billing descriptor
- Verify if a card linked to a source ID is expired
- Create a sandbox account