This is not possible. The refund must be for an amount equal to, or lower than, the initial transaction.
Process a refund for an amount larger than the initial transaction
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Review proof of refund in the Dashboard
- Review transaction refund status in the Dashboard
- Issue a refund to an expired or canceled card or closed account
- Process a refund on a different card than the one used for the initial payment
- Process a refund for a card not processed on Checkout.com
- Rectify accidental processing of a full refund instead of a partial refund
- My customer has not received the processed refund
- Cancel or void a refund
- Refund process duration