The unique identifier (for example, the customer or transaction ID) you send with the transaction using the `reference parameter` will appear in your Financial actions, Balance, and Payouts reports.
Unique identifier on Financial actions, Balance, and Payout reports
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Possible payment actions, and corresponding fees
- Access payments from multiple regions through the payments reporting endpoint
- The report for a given date does not match with the corresponding settlement
- Download a daily payments list report
- Payment differences between the Dashboard and the payments report endpoint
- Review difference between data in a PDF report and data retrieved from the Reports API
- Review account settlements
- Generate Dashboard Reports
- Review payment history